Pusa Institute of Hotel Management Alumini Association (PIHMAA), an integral part of the Institute was set up in a year 2003 with the objectives –
- To encourage the members to take active interest in the activities and progress of the Alma Matter .
- To award scholarship and aid to the needy students of the institute.
- To provide assistance and facilities for all round development of the Institute
- To promote and encourage friendly relations among all the members of the association.
- To keep the alumni informed about the Alma Matter.
- To promote and support technology and planning, research and development .
- To promote career guidance, interaction with the hotel industry and continuing education.