Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery
The Diploma in Bakery and Confectionery offered by IHM Pusa is a hands-on program that teaches students the art of baking and confectionery. The course covers a range of topics such as bread making, pastry making, cake decoration, and chocolate work. Graduates of this program can pursue careers as bakers, pastry chefs, chocolatiers, and dessert specialists in the food industry.
Duration: 1 year + six months in industry
Seats available-120 (reservation as per govt norm)
Admission process: Please follow the following steps:
- Kindly download the application form for Diploma Bakery & Confectionery course from Institute’s website.
- Duly fill out the application form.
- Pay the registration/application form fee online. (Institute’s Bank detail available on the website). The amount of the registration/application form is Rs.800/- for Gen/OBC/PD and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/EWS.
- The scanned copy of the receipt, form, and required documents need to be uploaded on the Google form link provided on our website for your respective course.
- You must send the hardcopy of application form with above mentioned documents at the following address.
Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012.
Hygiene & Sanitation