DIPLOMA IN FOOD PRODUCTION
The Diploma in Food Production offered by IHM Pusa is a vocational program that provides students with practical training in culinary arts. The course covers topics such as food preparation, kitchen organization, hygiene, and safety. Students of this program can pursue careers as chefs, line cooks, and kitchen assistants in various food establishments.
Duration: 1 Year + six months in industry
Admission process: Please follow the following steps:
- Kindly download the application form for Diploma in Food Production course from Institute’s website.
- Duly fill the application form.
- Pay the registration / application form fee online. (Institute’s Bank detail available on website). Amount of the registration / application form is Rs.800/- for Gen/OBC/PD and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/EWS.
- The scanned copy of the receipt, form and required documents need to be uploaded on the google form link provided on our website for your respective course.
- You must send the hardcopy of application form with above mentioned documents at the following address.
Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition, Library Avenue, Pusa,
Hygiene & Sanitation